In its fourth year as the presenting sponsor for the Branch Rickey Award dinner, AMG National Trust Bank is pleased to continue to support efforts by Denver Rotary Club Foundation to help projects in our community such as Denver Kids, Inc. In addition to the Branch Rickey Award, AMG supports a variety of organizations, including the Colorado Children’s Chorale, the Boy Scouts of America, the Colorado Council for Economic Education, the United Way of South Hampton Roads, the American Red Cross – Mile High Chapter and the Denver Public Library Friends Foundation.
AMG is a privately held bank offering comprehensive financial services designed to help you achieve long-term financial security and success. We manage over $2.6 billion for clients from our offices in Denver, Boulder, Chicago, Morristown and Virginia Beach. For more than 30 years, AMG has helped affluent individuals and families, corporate executives, business owners, nonprofit institutions and endowments achieve their financial goals.
- 29 Oct 2014Congratulations to our 2014 Branch Rickey Award Fan Voting Winner
- 19 Sep 2014Anthony Rizzo Wins the 2014 Branch Rickey Award
- 10 Oct 2013Congratulations Amy and Noah! Winners of the 2013 Branch Rickey Fan Voting Contest
- 05 Sep 2013Clayton Kershaw wins the 2013 Branch Rickey Award
- 27 Apr 2013Not Just an Outfit: Graduation Suits & Dresses Represent a Rite of Passage
"Baseball people, and that includes myself, are slow to change and accept new ideas. I remember that it took years to persuade them to put numbers on uniforms."— Branch Rickey