Hank Conger, Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Angels
~ Hank Conger has been involved in community outreach since his Major League debut in 2010.
~ He is an instructor and coach for the Angels’ RBI League.
~ This season, he will be featured in commercials supporting Head and Shoulder’s “Season of the Whiff” campaign that benefits MLB’s RBI (Reviving Baseball in the Inner Cities) program.
~ Hank makes numerous visits to Children’s Hospital of Orange County, spending time with the kids and their families.
~ During visits to local elementary schools with the Angels Baseball Foundation’s “Adopt-A-School” program, Hank stresses the importance of working hard and staying in school.
~ He has served as the Grand Marshall for the Huntington Beach Fourth of July parade, as well as the city’s Youth Shelter Christmas parade.
In 2010 and 2012, Hank Conger was named an MLB.com Organization All-Star. While playing for Salt Lake in the Pacific Coast League in 2010, he was the Futures Game Most Valuable Player.
- 29 Oct 2014Congratulations to our 2014 Branch Rickey Award Fan Voting Winner
- 19 Sep 2014Anthony Rizzo Wins the 2014 Branch Rickey Award
- 10 Oct 2013Congratulations Amy and Noah! Winners of the 2013 Branch Rickey Fan Voting Contest
- 05 Sep 2013Clayton Kershaw wins the 2013 Branch Rickey Award
- 27 Apr 2013Not Just an Outfit: Graduation Suits & Dresses Represent a Rite of Passage
"If things don't come easy, there is no premium on effort. There should be joy in the chase, zest in the pursuit."— Branch Rickey